Unified Window Systems - CEO Dan Riccio is a rude SCAM Artist
He refused to refund a deposit left by a woman who passed away 3 days after leaving it.He was extremely rude and condescending to her husband.
Told him that is what contracts are for. AVOID THEM AND ANY BUSINESS LOCATED @ 3612 MALLARD RD LEVITTOWN NY. That is his home address where he runs his private installation business out of. Dont let it happen to you or your parents.
Unified Windows does not value your business or your concerns. They will scam the next person just as quick.
Read the reviews.Stay away from this guy until he is shutdown.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Deposit Refund
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "So, unhappy about the purchase of rogal prestige cookware, promise non stick pots, waste 2000.00, in these pots, I'm a single mother of 5 kids, now in debt with..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."